I started juicing a few months ago (after trying out Nuli juice) and it’s the best thing ever! There’s a difference in my skin appearance, and I have more energy for day to day activates- before juicing I used to get exhausted very easily
What is juicing?
Juicing involves a process where the natural liquids, vitamins, and minerals are extracted from raw fruits and vegetables, this process strips away any solid matter from the fruits and vegetables and you’re left with liquid only.
This liquid isn’t just any hydrating liquid; it’s loaded with the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory compounds, and phytonutrients all in one easy to sip drink. I love juicing for obtaining quick energy, whereas many of you may think coffee or caffeine is a quick fix, an even quicker way to fuel your body with all natural and long-lasting energy is with raw fruit and vegetable juices.
- Lacks fiber
- Only contain liquid extracted from the raw fruits and vegetables
- Extremely easy and quick for the body to digest and assimilate nutrients
- Contains the same amount of nutrient density as smoothies
- Best consumed immediately after making, only stores for up to 48 hours maximum
- Flavors of fruits and vegetables (especially greens) will be more pronounced and stronger
- Aids in the bodies natural detoxification properties with the high amount of nutrients in a small volume
The Juicer/Juice Extractor
You will need a juicer There’s a juicer for every almost budget. If you don’t have one yet and aren’t ready to take the plunge I recommend you use/get a blender/smoothie maker to make smoothies.
A juicer can range from N7,000 to over N70,000! Here are a few options you may want to look at:
We recommend Kenwood Juice Extractor – JE280 – Get HERE
Between N10,000 to N50,000
This is the one I use Kenwood JE310 ,Get Here
We recommend Get Braun Juice Extractor 4292-J300 HERE
International readers can get theirs from Amazon